LOCATINS: Hong Kong Side
1. Shek-O - 275 meter,EAST WND coastal - ususlly strongest wnd, 5 take off , 4 dragon's back, 1 De Agler.
(OPERATING ALTITUDE 1500feet AMSL)
LOCATINS: New Territory Side
2. Ma On Shan - 380 meter, East, SE, NE, slightly in land, weaker winds, good when Shek-o is blown out, 2 takeoffs. (OPERATING ALTITUDE 2500feet AMSL)
3. Long Kee Wan - 140 meter.East, SE, NE, Coastal but sheltered. (OPERATING ALTITUDE 2000feet AMSL)
3 different mountain face to fly EAST to SE on main ridge, additional ride left side SE wind
ridge on right NE wind.on
Landing: Top and Beach
4. Pak Tam Au - NE, slightly inland (OPERATING ALTITUDE 2000feet AMSL)
Landing top and bottom.
5. Cloudy Hill - 500 meter, S, SE, SW 500 meter drive up - ridge and thermal (OPERATING ALTITUDE 2000feet AMSL)
Note: can fly to and from Pat Sin range on good day