THINGS TO KNOW
1. Paragliding is not just going up a mountain and jumping off, but learning the skills in 3 stages
Stage 1. Introduction of basic theory and ground work/glider control on flat ground.
Stage 2. Demonstrate ground work, control and flying on low hill.
Stage 3. Do 1st flight off regular mountian UNDER RADIO CONTROL and land on beach.
2. Paragliding is not an adrenaline sport, but is a sport which challenges you knowledge and skills safely
through proper training.
3. We don't focus on how many students we teach as our concern is safety and knowledge in which case
we try and keep all groups to min of 3 to 4 student pending experience, with related sports.
OUR Goal is to make persons KNOWLEDGABLE & SAFE PILOTS.
4. Crashing / injuries can be minimized or prevented through proper training and your use of
reasonable judgment and logic.
5. Our students are of all background and ethnic groups.
6. We have trained many students successfully of:
a. all age groups and many 50 or more years of age.
b. both husbands and wives.
c. Most/many airline pilots in Hong Kong working for;
ii. Cathy Pacific.
iii. Dragon Air.
iv. Private airline.
7. Our pilots are know internationally for being safe & having skills of very high level even at basic level.
Additional informaion for ref.:
8. We have no relationship with any club or schools with similar names in Hong Kong but only
recognize the Hong Kong Paragliding Assocation with TIES to CAD to OVERSEE / REGULATE
paragliding in Hong Kong in a safe manner.
We have no relationship with THE HONG KONG PARAGLIDING FEDERATION which uses e-mail addresses similar to ours.
9. NOTE: We do not offer tandems. For more information visit the HKPA web site at www.hkpa.net